DisCoTec 2019 - 14th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
DisCoTec is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). It gathers several conferences and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects, ranging from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques to systems
research issues. DisCoTec 2019 will take place at the Technical University of Denmark in June 17-21, 2019.
- Coordination 2019 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2019 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2019 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
See titles and abstracts.
February 1, 2019 - abstract submission February 15, 2019 - extended abstract submission
February 8, 2019 - paper submission February 22, 2019 - extended paper submission
- April 12, 2019 - notification
- April 26, 2019 - camera ready
- Conferences (DAIS, Coordination, FORTE): Tuesday June 18 - Thursday June 20, 2019
- DisCoRail workshop: Monday June 17, 2019
- ICE workshop: Thursday June 20 - Friday June 21, 2019
A tentative scheme for the programme is available here.
DisCoTec 2019 Flyer
- Alberto Lluch Lafuente (DTU, Denmark – General chair)
- Kiko Fernández-Reyes (Uppsala University — Publicity chair)
- Francesco Tiezzi (University of Camerino — Publicity chair)
- Andrea Vandin (DTU, Denmark — Workshops chair)
- Maurice ter Beek (CNR, Italy — Workshops chair)
- Valerio Schiavoni (Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland — Workshops chair)
- Ann-Cathrin Dunker (DTU — Logistics)
- Hanne Riis Nielson (DTU, Denmark - Coordination PC Chair)
- José Orlando Pereira (Universidade do Minho & INESC TEC, Portugal - DAIS PC Chair)
- Jorge A. Pérez (University of Groningen, The Netherlands - FORTE PC Chair)
- Laura Ricci (University of Pisa, Italy - DAIS PC Chair)
- Emilio Tuosto (University of Leicester, UK - Coordination PC Chair)
- Nobuko Yoshida (Imperial College London, UK - FORTE PC Chair)
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT Lucca, Italy)
- Pascal Felber ( University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kasel, Germany)
- Kostas Magoutis (ICS-FORTH, Greece)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, France — Chair)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain)
- Rui Oliveira (University of Minho, Portugal)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (INRIA Grenoble, France)
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Alain Girault (INRIA Grenoble, France)
- Uwe Nestmann (TU Berlin, Germany)
- Michele Loreti (University of Camerino, Italy)
- Jim Dowling (RISE & KTH, Sweden)
- Marjan Sirjani (University of Malarden, Sweden)
- Frank de Boer (CWI, The Netherlands)
- Farhad Arbab (CWI, The Netherlands)
- Lea Kutvonen (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- John Derrick (University of Sheffield, UK)
The proceedings of the conference are planned to be published in LNCS-IFIP volumes.
The individual conferences will organise special issues of extended and selected papers in reputable journal such as Logical Methods in Computer Science.
Go to the registration page.
Accommodation and local information
Hotels in Copenhagen (recommended)
- We recommend to stay close to the Nørreport station, as it is central area of the city and it is very well connected with both the Airport (direct metro line, 15 minutes) and with the campus (bus lines 150S and 15E, 25 minutes). You will have to commute every day to the campus (half an hour each way) but it will be easier to enjoy the beautiful city of Copenhagen and to find nice restaurants for dinner.
- A list of hotels in that area can be found in booking.com
Hotels in Lyngby
- If you prefer to stay close to the campus and avoid the commute we recommend the Scandic Eremitage (expensive, located in the center of Lyngby and with public transportation) and the Hotel Fortunen (cozy and cheaper, better suited for bike commuting, not well connected with public transportation but you can rent bikes at the hotel).
- Further options can be found in booking.com
Follow us on @DisCoTecConf to keep up to date.
For further information please contact the general chair at email@example.com.