DisCoTec 2020 - 15th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
DisCoTec is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). It gathers several conferences and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects, ranging from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques to systems
research issues. DisCoTec 2020 will take place at the University of Malta in June 15-19, 2020.
- Coordination 2020 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2020 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2020 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
- February 3, 2020 - abstract submission
- February 14, 2020 - paper submission
- April 10, 2020 - notification
- April 24, 2020 - camera ready
University of Malta, Valletta Campus,
Old University Building St. Paul Street,
Valletta Malta VLT 1216.
It can be reached as follows
This website provides a good overview of public transportation in Malta.
From Malta International Airport to the Valletta Campus
Take the bus X4, X5 or X7 (direction Valletta). You should get off at the last stop, the main bus terminus of the island which is located right at the entrance of the city.
There are a number of options and fares. Please consult this link.
DisCoTec 2020 Flyer
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, Malta - General chair)
- Kiko Fernández-Reyes (Uppsala University - Publicity chair)
- Francesco Tiezzi (University of Camerino — Publicity chair)
- Andrea Vandin (DTU, Denmark — Workshops chair)
- Maurice ter Beek (CNR, Italy — Workshops chair)
- Valerio Schiavoni (Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland — Workshops chair)
- Ann-Cathrin Dunker (DTU — Logistics)
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT Lucca, Italy)
- Pascal Felber ( University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kasel, Germany)
- Kostas Magoutis (ICS-FORTH, Greece)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, France — Chair)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain)
- Rui Oliveira (University of Minho, Portugal)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (INRIA Grenoble, France)
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Alain Girault (INRIA Grenoble, France)
- Uwe Nestmann (TU Berlin, Germany)
- Michele Loreti (University of Camerino, Italy)
- Jim Dowling (RISE & KTH, Sweden)
- Marjan Sirjani (University of Malarden, Sweden)
- Frank de Boer (CWI, The Netherlands)
- Farhad Arbab (CWI, The Netherlands)
- Lea Kutvonen (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- John Derrick (University of Sheffield, UK)
The proceedings of the conference are published in LNCS-IFIP volumes.
The individual conferences will organise special issues of extended and selected papers in reputable journal such as Logical Methods in Computer Science and Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
Accommodation and local information
Follow us on @DisCoTecConf to keep up to date.
For further information please contact the general chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.