DisCoTec 2022 - 17th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
DisCoTec 2022 is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and the European Association for Programming Languages and Systems (EAPLS). It gathers conferences and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects — from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques, testing and verification methods, to language design and system implementation approaches.
DisCoTec 2022 will take place at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, between June 13-17, 2022.
COVID-19: DisCoTec 2022 is planned as a physical, in-person event, with certain support for remote presence,
both for speakers and for other participants who are unable or unwilling to come. Depending on the
pandemic situation, we may have to make a decision whether to cancel the physical component of the
event or not.
- COORDINATION 2022 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2022 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2022 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
- Abstract submission: January 28, 2022
- Paper submission: February 4, 2022
- Paper notification: March 25, 2022
- Camera-ready: April 24, 2022
- DisCoTec conference: June 13-17, 2022
Call for Satellite Events Proposals: We invite the community to submit proposals for one day workshops and tutorials on topics related to the distributed computing field.
For all workshops:
Workshop proposal submission deadline (first round) December 21, 2021
Notification of accepted workshop proposals (first round): December 27, 2021
- Workshop proposal submission deadline (second round): January 24, 2022
- Notification of accepted workshop proposals (second round): January 31, 2022
- Workshop paper submission deadline: Mid April 2022
- Notification of accepted workshop papers: Mid May 2022
- Workshops: June 13 and 17, 2022
For all tutorials:
- Tutorial proposal submission deadline: February 28, 2022
- Notification of accepted workshop proposals: March 07, 2022
- Tutorials: June 13, 2022
- ICE 2022 - Workshop on Interaction and Concurrency Experience
- BlockTEE 2022 - Workshop on Blockchain Technologies and Trusted Execution Environments
- REMV 2022 - Workshop on Robotics, Electronics and Machine Vision
The proceedings of the conferences are published in LNCS-IFIP volumes. These shall be open access from the IFIP digital library after a 3-year embargo.
Coordination Program Committee Chairs
DAIS Program Committee Chairs
FORTE Program Committee Chairs
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca San Francesco Campus
Piazza S. Francesco, 19 - 55100 Lucca, LU
It can be reached as follows.
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, IT — Chair)
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, IT)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kasel, DE)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, FR)
- Mieke Massink (CNR-ISTI, IT)
- Luís Veiga (INESC-ID, Universidade de Lisboa, PT)
- Ivan Lanese (University of Bologna/INRIA, IT)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, ES)
- Alberto Lluch Lafuente (Technical University of Denmark, DK)
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT)
- Alain Girault (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
- Uwe Nestmann (TU Berlin, DE)
- Michele Loreti (University of Camerino, IT)
- Jim Dowling (RISE & KTH, SE)
- Marjan Sirjani (University of Malarden, SE)
- Frank de Boer (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Farhad Arbab (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Lea Kutvonen (University of Helsinki, FI)
- John Derrick (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Pascal Felber (University of Neuchâtel, CH)
- Kostas Magoutis (ICS-FORTH, GR)
- Rui Oliveira (University of Minho, PT)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
For further information please contact the general chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on @DisCoTecConf to keep up to date.