Register for attending the conference by filling this registration form.
- It is required that at least one author of papers accepted to DisCoTec conferences register to the conference by the early registration date.
- All registration fees below include 23% of VAT.
- Similar to past editions, there are no special fees for students, but we have a limited amount of student travel grants provided by IFIP. Please contact the local organization for details.
- Registration form will be closed after June 16, we encourage potential participants to register before that date; in case they can’t please contact the local organization.
- In order to keep registration fees as low as possible, on-site registration is not supported.
If you have any questions about the registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (please, refer to DisCoTec 2023 in the subject).
||Early (until May 24)
||Late (until June 16)
|DisCoTec Conferences + Workshops + Tutorials
|DisCoTec Conferences only
|Monday Workshop + Tutorials
Welcome reception (Cocktail) on Monday 19
Ticket for Welcome reception (Cocktail) on Monday 19 is included in:
- Registration to DisCoTec Conferences + Workshop + Tutorials
- Registration to Monday Workshop + Tutorials
Participants with registration to DisCoTec Conferences only may buy tickets for Welcome reception, on the registration form.
Additional tickets may also be purchased on the registration form.
Registration to DisCoTec Conferences + Workshop + Tutorials includes:
- All benefits of DisCoTec Conferences only (see below).
- All benefits of Monday Workshop + Tutorials (see below).
- All benefits of Friday Tutorials (see below).
Registration to DisCoTec Conferences only includes:
- Access to all Coordination, DAIS, and FORTE sessions on Tuesday 20, Wednesday 21, and Thursday 22.
- Lunches and coffee breaks on Tuesday 20, Wednesday 21, and Thursday 22.
- Free access to the online LNCS proceedings of Coordination, DAIS, and FORTE.
- Conference dinner on Wednesday 21.
Registration to Monday Workshop + Tutorials includes:
- Access to the Workshop session and DisCoTec Tutorials on Monday 19.
- Lunches and coffee breaks on Monday 19.
- Welcome reception on Monday 19.
Registration to Friday Tutorials includes:
- Access to all Tutorial sessions on Friday 23.
- Lunches and coffee breaks on Friday 23.
Similar to past editions, there are no special fees for students but we have a limited amount of student travel grants provided by IFIP.
Candidates should send the application (CV and a motivation letter) via email to email@example.com with the subject “DisCoTec 2023 - Travel grant”.
Official Travelling and Visa Information
For detailed and official information about traveling to Portugal and Visa, please refer to the Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs webpage: https://vistos.mne.gov.pt/en/.
In case you need an invitation letter, after completing the registration process, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please, refer to DisCoTec 2023 in the subject) by specifying the details that should appear in the invitation:
- Full name (as shown in your passport)
- Date of birth
- Snail mail address, phone and fax number
- E-mail address
- Professional or student status proof
- Passport number, expiration date, issuing country
In order to keep registration fees as low as possible, there will be no refunds in cases of cancellation. However, participants who have to cancel their participation may substitute another participant at no extra cost.