DisCoTec 2023 - 18th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
DisCoTec 2023 is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and the European Association for Programming Languages and Systems (EAPLS). It gathers conferences and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects — from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques, testing and verification methods, to language design and system implementation approaches.
DisCoTec 2023 will take place at the NOVA University Lisbon, between June 19-23, 2023.
To be defined.
- COORDINATION 2023 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2023 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2023 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
- Abstract submission: February 11, 2023
- Paper submission: February 18, 2023
- Paper notification: March 31, 2023
- Camera-ready: April 30, 2023
- DisCoTec conference: June 19-23, 2023
DisCoTec 2023 gathers tutorials and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects — from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques, testing and verification methods, to language design and system implementation approaches.
Call for Satellite Events Proposals: We invite the community to submit proposals for one day workshops and tutorials on topics related to the distributed computing field.
For all workshops:
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: January 30, 2023
- Notification of accepted workshop proposals: February 2, 2023
- Workshop paper submission deadline: Mid April 2023
- Notification of accepted workshop papers: Mid May 2023
- Workshops: June 19 and 23, 2023
For all tutorials:
- Tutorial proposal submission deadline: March 7, 2023
- Notification of accepted tutorial proposals: March 14, 2023
The proceedings of the conferences are published in LNCS-IFIP volumes. These shall be open access from the IFIP digital library after a 3-year embargo.
The individual conferences will organise special issues of extended and selected papers in reputable journal such as Logical Methods in Computer Science and of Science of Computer Programming’s Software Track for tool papers.
Coordination Program Committee Chairs
DAIS Program Committee Chairs
FORTE Program Committee Chairs
DisCoTec Artefact Evaluation Chair
NOVA University Lisbon
Campus de Campolide, Lisboa
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, IT — Chair)
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, IT)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kasel, DE)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, FR)
- Mieke Massink (CNR-ISTI, IT)
- Luís Veiga (INESC-ID, Universidade de Lisboa, PT)
- Ivan Lanese (University of Bologna/INRIA, IT)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, ES)
- Alberto Lluch Lafuente (Technical University of Denmark, DK)
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT)
- Alain Girault (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
- Uwe Nestmann (TU Berlin, DE)
- Michele Loreti (University of Camerino, IT)
- Jim Dowling (RISE & KTH, SE)
- Marjan Sirjani (University of Malarden, SE)
- Frank de Boer (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Farhad Arbab (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Lea Kutvonen (University of Helsinki, FI)
- John Derrick (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Pascal Felber (University of Neuchâtel, CH)
- Kostas Magoutis (ICS-FORTH, GR)
- Rui Oliveira (University of Minho, PT)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
For further information please contact the general chair at email@example.com.
Follow us on @DisCoTecConf to keep up to date.