DisCoTec 2021 - 16th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
DisCoTec 2021 is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and the European Association for Programming Languages and Systems (EAPLS). It gathers conferences and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects — from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques, testing and verification methods, to language design and system implementation approaches.
DisCoTec 2021 will take place at the University of Malta, Valletta, between June 14-18, 2021.
COVID-19: We are continually monitoring the current COVID-19 situation. Depending on how this unfolds in the coming months, we may decide to switch to an online event, although we still hope to be able to organise a physical event. In the latter case, we would be happy to support remote presentations as well should participants be unable to travel safely.
- COORDINATION 2021 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2021 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2021 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
January 29, 2021 February 12, 2021- Abstract submission deadline (extended)
February 5, 2021 February 19, 2021 - Paper submission deadline (extended)
- April 2, 2021 - Notification of accepted papers
- April 23, 2021 - Camera-ready papers
- ICE 2021 - Workshop on Interaction and Concurrency Experience
- FOCODILE 2021 - Workshop on the Foundations of Consensus and Distributed Ledgers
- REMV 2021 - Workshop on Robotics, Electronics and Machine Vision
The proceedings of the conference are published in LNCS-IFIP volumes. These shall be open access from the IFIP digital library after a 3-year embargo.
The individual conferences will organise special issues of extended and selected papers in reputable journal such as Logical Methods in Computer Science and Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
Coordination Program Committee Chairs
DAIS Program Committee Chairs
FORTE Program Committee Chairs
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT — General Chair)
- Caroline Caruana (University of Malta, MT — Publicity Chair)
- Jasmine Xuereb (University of Malta, MT — Publicity Chair)
- Duncan Attard (University of Malta, MT — Workshops Chair)
- Christian Bartolo Burlo (Gran Sasso Science Institute, IT — Workshops Chair)
- Lucienne Bugeja (University of Malta, MT — Logistics)
University of Malta, Valletta Campus,
Old University Building St. Paul Street,
Valletta Malta VLT 1216.
It can be reached as follows.
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, IT — Chair)
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT Lucca, IT)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kasel, DE)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, FR)
- Mieke Massink (CNR-ISTI, IT)
- Luís Veiga (INESC-ID, Universidade de Lisboa, PT)
- Ivan Lanese (University of Bologna/INRIA, IT)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, ES)
- Alberto Lluch Lafuente (Technical University of Denmark, DK)
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT)
- Alain Girault (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
- Uwe Nestmann (TU Berlin, DE)
- Michele Loreti (University of Camerino, IT)
- Jim Dowling (RISE & KTH, SE)
- Marjan Sirjani (University of Malarden, SE)
- Frank de Boer (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Farhad Arbab (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Lea Kutvonen (University of Helsinki, FI)
- John Derrick (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Pascal Felber (University of Neuchâtel, CH)
- Kostas Magoutis (ICS-FORTH, GR)
- Rui Oliveira (University of Minho, PT)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
Follow us on @DisCoTecConf to keep up to date.
For further information please contact the general chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.