DisCoTec 2021 - 16th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
DisCoTec is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). It gathers conferences and workshops covering a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects, from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques, to systems research issues. DisCoTec 2021 will take place at the University of Malta, Valletta, in June 14-18, 2021.
- Coordination 2021 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2021 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2021 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
- February 3, 2021 - abstract submission
- February 12, 2021 - paper submission
- April 9, 2021 - notification
- April 23, 2021 - camera ready
The proceedings of the conference are published in LNCS-IFIP volumes.
The individual conferences will organise special issues of extended and selected papers in reputable journal such as Logical Methods in Computer Science and Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
Coordination Program Committee Chairs
DAIS Program Committee Chairs
FORTE Program Committee Chairs
University of Malta, Valletta Campus,
Old University Building St. Paul Street,
Valletta Malta VLT 1216.
It can be reached as follows.
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT Lucca, IT)
- Pascal Felber (University of Neuchâtel, CH)
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kasel, DE)
- Alberto Lluch Lafuente (Technical University of Denmark (DTU), DK)
- Kostas Magoutis (ICS-FORTH, GR)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, FR — Chair)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, ES)
- Rui Oliveira (University of Minho, PT)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, IT)
- Alain Girault (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
- Uwe Nestmann (TU Berlin, DE)
- Michele Loreti (University of Camerino, IT)
- Jim Dowling (RISE & KTH, SE)
- Marjan Sirjani (University of Malarden, SE)
- Frank de Boer (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Farhad Arbab (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Lea Kutvonen (University of Helsinki, FI)
- John Derrick (University of Sheffield, UK)
Follow us on @DisCoTecConf to keep up to date.
For further information please contact the general chair at email@example.com.