DisCoTec 2021 - 16th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
DisCoTec 2021 is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and the European Association for Programming Languages and Systems (EAPLS). It gathers conferences and workshops that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects — from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques, testing and verification methods, to language design and system implementation approaches.
DisCoTec 2021 will take place at the University of Malta, Valletta, between June 14-18, 2021. Due to the current COVID-19 developments, the conference is still hosted by the University of Malta but it will be held online. Instead of physical meeting/presentations, the authors of accepted papers have recorded their talks to discuss them with the conference participants online.
Go to the programme page. All times are listed for CET+1 (Central European Summer Time)
Go to the DisCoTec2021 Slack workspace
Instructions for Attendees and Presenters
- Attendee instructions may be found here.
- Presenter instructions may be found here.
- Session Chair instructions may be found here.
- Any technical difficulties may be posted on the dedicated Slack workspace. Further instructions may be found here.
- Follow us on @DisCoTecConf to keep up to date.
- COORDINATION 2021 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2021 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2021 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
- ICE 2021 - Workshop on Interaction and Concurrency Experience
- FOCODILE 2021 - Workshop on the Foundations of Consensus and Distributed Ledgers
- REMV 2021 - Workshop on Robotics, Electronics and Machine Vision
- February 12, 2021- Abstract submission deadline
- February 19, 2021 - Paper submission deadline
- April 2, 2021 - Notification of accepted papers
- April 23, 2021 - Camera-ready papers
- June 14-18, 2021 - Conference
The proceedings of the conference are published in LNCS-IFIP volumes. These shall be open access from the IFIP digital library after a 3-year embargo.
The individual conferences will organise special issues of extended and selected papers in reputable journal such as Logical Methods in Computer Science and Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
Coordination Program Committee Chairs
DAIS Program Committee Chairs
FORTE Program Committee Chairs
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT — General Chair)
- Caroline Caruana (University of Malta, MT — Publicity Chair)
- Jasmine Xuereb (University of Malta, MT — Publicity Chair)
- Duncan Attard (University of Malta, MT — Workshops Chair)
- Christian Bartolo Burlo (Gran Sasso Science Institute, IT — Workshops Chair)
- Lucienne Bugeja (University of Malta, MT — Logistics)
University of Malta, Valletta Campus,
Old University Building St. Paul Street,
Valletta Malta VLT 1216.
It can be reached as follows.
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, IT — Chair)
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT Lucca, IT)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kasel, DE)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, FR)
- Mieke Massink (CNR-ISTI, IT)
- Luís Veiga (INESC-ID, Universidade de Lisboa, PT)
- Ivan Lanese (University of Bologna/INRIA, IT)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, ES)
- Alberto Lluch Lafuente (Technical University of Denmark, DK)
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT)
- Alain Girault (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
- Uwe Nestmann (TU Berlin, DE)
- Michele Loreti (University of Camerino, IT)
- Jim Dowling (RISE & KTH, SE)
- Marjan Sirjani (University of Malarden, SE)
- Frank de Boer (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Farhad Arbab (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), NL)
- Lea Kutvonen (University of Helsinki, FI)
- John Derrick (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Pascal Felber (University of Neuchâtel, CH)
- Kostas Magoutis (ICS-FORTH, GR)
- Rui Oliveira (University of Minho, PT)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (INRIA Grenoble, FR)
Go to the registration page.
For further information please contact the general chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.