Photo by Robin Mathlener on Unsplash
DisCoTec 2024 - 19th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques
Welcome to DisCoTec 2024!
DisCoTec is one of the major events sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and the European Association for Programming Languages and Systems (EAPLS).
DisCoTec 2024 will take place in Groningen, The Netherlands, between June 17-21, 2024, hosted by the University of Groningen.
DisCoTec gathers conferences that cover a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects — from theoretical foundations and formal description techniques, testing and verification methods, to language design and system implementation approaches:
- COORDINATION 2024 - International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages
- DAIS 2024 - International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems
- FORTE 2024 - International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
Please visit the pages of each conference for details on topics of interest, paper categories, and submission links.
We are pleased to announce the following keynote speakers:
The proceedings of the main conferences will be published as volumes in the Springer LNCS-IFIP series.
The volumes will be open access from the IFIP digital library after a 3-year embargo.
Journal Special Issues
Selected papers accepted at the main conferences will be invited for submission to special issues in high-quality journals:
Please visit the page of each conference for details on these special issues.
Important Dates (All Conferences)
The following deadlines expire at 23:59 anywhere on earth (AoE) on the dates listed below:
- Abstract submission: February 2, 2024
- Paper submission: February 9, 2024
- Paper notification: March 29, 2024
- Camera-ready: April 24, 2024
- Conferences: June 17-21, 2024
Bernoulliborg (Bernoulli building)
Faculty of Science and Engineering
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 9, 9747 AG Groningen
DisCoTec 2024 will include tutorials and workshops on a broad spectrum of distributed computing subjects.
Satellite events will take place on Monday, June 17, 2024, and on Friday, June 21, 2024.
A call for workshops/tutorials will be announced soon.
COORDINATION Program Committee Chairs
DAIS Program Committee Chairs
FORTE Program Committee Chairs
DisCoTec Artefact Evaluation Chair
Organizing Committee (TBC)
- Gianluigi Zavattaro (University of Bologna, IT — Chair)
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, IT)
- Adrian Francalanza (University of Malta, MT)
- Kurt Geihs (University of Kassel, DE)
- Ivan Lanese (University of Bologna/INRIA, IT)
- Alberto Lluch Lafuente (Technical University of Denmark, DK)
- Mieke Massink (CNR-ISTI, IT)
- Elie Najm (Telecom Paris Tech, FR)
- Manuel Núñez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, ES)
- Luís Veiga (INESC-ID, Universidade de Lisboa, PT)